Our specialist interior design team supports our major projects as well as direct commissions for government and commercial, retail and residential projects. In support of these project we provide detailed interior concepts, design, documentation and interior construction.
As designers we pride ourselves on paying the utmost attention to each client’s needs. Projects are managed with strict reference to the brief, budget and time frame. We are a Design Practice Member of the Design Institute of Australia.
We strive to apply green design approaches to all projects. Our commitment to sustainable design values means that we can reduce the negative impact that buildings have on our environment whilst creating healthy, energy efficient spaces for our clients and building occupants.
As well as interior design services, we offer graphic services, enabling us to deliver comprehensive fitout design services including furniture and curios selection, signage, window film, logos and other graphic work as a complete package, so the fitout matches the image you want to portray.
The interior design team’s contribution to projects include:
- Space planning and operation that captures the aspirations of the brief and reflects the aesthetic expression of the building and users;
- Signage and graphics design for definition and orientation;
- Joinery that is purposely designed to be accessible, durable, easy to clean and maintain;
- Environmentally Sustainable Design principles, including the use of recycled and re-purposed furniture; selected materials and finishes that embody an eco-friendly approach; and
- Consideration of furniture placement, selection and supply that will be based around modularity, safety and suitable integration.